Adventurous

Adventurous

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Start Somewhere. Get to the ROOT!

One thing I am learning is that Obedience/Action follows Faith/Belief.  When you really believe something can happen, your actions start lining up with that Faith item.  One thing to look at when your actions aren’t lining up with your Faith item/Intent, is your belief system.  Do you really believe that what you want is possible? 

In our current economic climate, many people my age don’t believe that they will ever be able to purchase a home, so even if they intend to save for a home, they don’t because they don’t really believe it can happen.  I BELIEVE I AM GOING TO OWN PROPERTY!  I believe it so much that I’ve set up a savings account toward my future home.  This train of thought goes toward various areas of our lives.  Many fail at their dieting attempts because in the back of their minds, they don’t really BELIEVE they can lose the weight. 

All things really are possible through CHRIST (in accordance to his will.)  Once you start to really believe in your FAITH item/INTENT, whatever it may be, your actions will start to line up with your belief system.  If your actions don’t line up with your FAITH item/INTENT, get to the root of the issue.  Ask yourself, do you really believe that what you want can actually happen?

Kisses-P

No comments:

Post a Comment